Saturday, October 24, 2015

Betterphoto Win - Sunset Delusions

My website is hosted on betterphoto.com.  Like other internet sites, this is a small company with a single owner, and it seems have its personality swings with this business model.  I find this small company personality issue with  Rebubble and Fine Art America as well.  The photography and art hosting websites seem have a behaviour profile.

It has been many months since I've sent out  an announcement on the monthly contest  as I have hardly had any images receive the first round Editor's Pick, let alone the Staff Favourite, Finalist or Winner Placement.

So it was good news this month, that out of the 4700 entries, I had two placements - Sunset Delusions received a Second place in the Elements of Design category, and the next image - Construction Site was a Staff Favourite.

The September contest wins can be seen here:http://www.betterphoto.com/contest/winners/1509.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment