Friday, April 8, 2016

Toronto's Skyline Garden

I participate in an artists website, Redbubble.  I have an artist portfolio where my work can be purchased in many formats in addition to traditional posters, canvases, photographic and art prints.  Examples include iPhone and iPad cases, graphic t-shirts, pencil skirts, throw pillows, duvet covers, mugs, and tote bags. 

I am a host on the site, hosting several groups where we feature images regularly and launch contest challenges.  My co-host, Carol, decided on a challenge in All Glorious Gardens that would feature gardens that show a city setting.  

I scrolled through my portfolio and rejected images that lacked the sense of the 'city' in the setting.  Then I remembered last summer's Garden Fling with all the garden bloggers. We went to Ward's Island, one of the Toronto Islands, and took our group photo there.  I shared this view of Toronto at the time. 

I don't think there are many cities that can boast this combination.  Toronto always amazes!

No comments:

Post a Comment