Friday, October 21, 2016

Centennial Greenhouse Guest

I found out that these observances have something in common:  Sausage Month, Pork Month, Popcorn Month, and National Pizza Month are all observed in October in the U.S.

I hadn't heard about National Pizza Month so did a search. The first thing I noticed was that Pizza Pizza's website entry from 2010 came up close to the top of the search list. Another top retrieval was Domino's Twitter feed is full of tweets looking for deals and complaining about recent ads.  I concluded that some of the observances in October are significant - like Breast Cancer Awareness Month - and other's like Pizza Month, fall further down the scale of significance.


Back in Toronto, I spotted this little chipmunk in the Centennial Greenhouses in Etobicoke last week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment