Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Valentines on my Flag!

Is there a heart symbol on the keyboard?  How would I place a heart in the text here?  On my MAC one presses control, command and space keys and up comes the character chart in a pop-up window.  There are many symbols available - this is the first time I've looked at them.  So our Valentine's Day is celebrated with these keyboard curiosities:

Here are  'frequently used' symbols of hearts:

💑 👨‍❤️‍👨 💔 💓 ♥︎ ♥️ 💟 💕 👩‍❤️‍👩  

Here are some 'smileys and people' images with hearts with distinctions of man to man, woman to woman, etc:

💑 👩‍❤️‍👩 👨‍❤️‍👨 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨 


These are some of the 'symbols' with hearts:

❤️💛💙💔💕💓💖💟

This is in the 'symbols' for playing cards:

♥️

This is from the 'pictographs' symbols:

♥︎

I don't see the flag of Friesland  (a Dutch province)  in the flag symbol list - it has diagonal blue and white strips with red hearts - except the names of the hearts are seeblatts representing the seven regions along the coast.  

I wonder what else has hearts in unlikely places.  I found thingiverse.com with all kinds of 'things' made in the shape of hearts via 3D printing using the MakerBot Desktop 3D printer.

No comments:

Post a Comment