Sunday, January 21, 2018

Witticisms

It is easy to find humour on the internet. Here are some sayings from witty-quotes.com
  1. The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
  2. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
  3. House Guarded By Shotgun 3 Days A Week. Guess Which Days.
  4. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
  5. War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left.
And famous people have said very humorous, entertaining things. Here are some from tk421.net

"Don’t be so humble - you are not that great."
- Golda Meir (1898-1978), to a visiting diplomat

"Give me a museum and I’ll fill it."
- Pablo Picasso (1881-1973)

"The longer I live the more I see that I am never wrong about anything, and that all the pains that I have so humbly taken to verify my notions have only wasted my time."
- George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)

"I have an existential map; it has ‘you are here’ written all over it."
- Steven Wright

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Here are some of the images from the Series Niagara's Blossom Trail, 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment